Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Faves - Music in my car



It’s Friday Faves again with It's Almost Naptime and this week is about our Favorite Music in our car right now. I LOVE music. I’ve said many a time I can live without the TV but don’t take away my music. It has been a long time since I’ve kept track of how many CD’s I have in my collection so I’m sure it is somewhere between 300 – 400 by now. I have a lot of them loaded onto my iTunes but I like to keep the CD’s for the car or as a backup. Most of what I listen to though is Christian (worship music, contemporary & southern gospel), Country and some Pop (but not a whole lot).

These are the CD’s I currently have in my car and the one in the player RIGHT NOW is the Hillsong “Faith+Hope+Love”…I went out and got this one the first day it came out as I mentioned before that I would. I love ALL the songs on this CD and if you are a Hillsong fan, it is a must for your collection.

As far as some of the country music I listen to I love the sounds of Little Big Town, Sugarland and Lady Antebellum they all have a strong vocal harmony sound that makes them all seem very mellow. I’ve always been a fan of Martina McBride, her voice is wonderful, and so I have every one of her CD’s.

The Cedarmont Kids Sunday School CD is actually a favorite of my granddaughter’s. She always wants me to play it when I have her in the car with me (but she calls it the green one since I also have the red & blue CD’s). She really likes me to play “I’m in the Lord’s Army” over and over and I can handle it but her papa doesn’t handle redundancy so well if he is with us.

Top to Bottom / Left to Right:
Christy Nockels – Life Light Up
Hillsong - Faith + Hope + Love
Sugarland – Love On The Inside
Passion – God of This City
Jeremy Riddle – The Now & The Not Yet
Lady Antebellum
Hillsong United – All of the Love
Newsboys – In The Hands of God
Little Big Town – A Place To Land
Cedarmont Kids – Sunday School Songs
Sara Bareilles – Little Voice
Martina McBride – Shine

To check in on everyone else's faves click on over to Missy's site

No comments:

Post a Comment