Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another good dinner recipe - Swiss Chicken

I came across this recipe from another LPM Siesta and tried this one a couple of months ago but came across another recipe that was similar I wanted to try to see which one I liked the best, as it turns out the first recipe tried was the best so here it is. It is really easy too.

Swiss Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I pounded out my chicken breasts so they were about the same thickness)
Swiss cheese slices (enough to cover)
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
¼ cup butter or margarine
Bread crumbs or stuffing

Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a baking dish, cover with slices of swiss cheese, add cream of chicken soup on top of the cheese like your frosting a cake, then melt some margarine in a pan or a bowl, and add Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing until moist and cover on top of the dish. Bake 1 hour at 350.

(I didn't have the "herb" flavored bread crumbs so I used plain bread crumbs but added a little parsley, basil and onion powder over the top)

No comments:

Post a Comment