Monday, January 26, 2009

Photo Tag

I was tagged by Mandi...... this new - FUN tag is called. "Photo" Tagging! The RULES are to go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture. Tag 6 other people that you know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them. So, I tag..... (I don't have anyone to tag...sorry my leg will have to stop there).

The 6th Folder in Picture Folder is a folder of "Scott Pictures" and in that Folder there are several other folders so I selected the 6th folder ("Scott's Projects") in that folder and the 6th picture in that folder and came up with this one.....

This is the end table that Scott made for me taken last May. I found tables in the Pottery Barn catalog but knew we wouldn't be able to afford them (and I didn't like the stain color on them either). I got to pick out my wood and stain and he replicated it very well. I love it. Now if he could just get my coffee table and other end table done.

I'm just glad that in his folder I didn't end up with one of his hunting pictures or one of the houses he has worked on or a fly he has tied...his folder has all kinds of fun pictures for him, but not so much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment