Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Little Couple Survey

This was something I picked up from Mandi on her MySpace - some good info to learn about us as a couple

♥ What are your middle names?
Allen & Rae
♥ How long have you been together?
9 years last September but married 8 in April
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Not long – we did the internet thing so we talked on the phone and e-mailed for weeks before meeting
♥ Who asked who out?
Scott was the first one to come see me in Boise
♥ Who said I love you first?
Scott
♥ How old are each of you?
Scott – on the cusp of 46 & I will be 37 this year
♥ Who's siblings do/did you see the most?
Mine – even though they are hundred’s of miles away
♥ Do you have any children together?
Nada – Scott already has 4 of his own
♥ What about pets?
Not anymore – I had a Mini Schnauzer coming into our marriage but she had to be put down several years ago
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Always seems to be the financial one – especially now that we are a one income family and I’m jobless
♥ Did you go to the same school?
No way – impossible, we figured that the year Scott graduated from high school, I was in the 3rd grade
♥ Who is the smartest?
We are both smart – it just depends upon the subject we are talking about – I wouldn’t know the first thing about building a house, fishing, hunting and he wouldn’t know where to start in an office job, or working my Cricut, etc.. I have to say I’m the most book smart, just because I read a lot of books, magazines and newspapers and Scott gets his info from TV/News
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely me
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Sadly, McDonald’s and Taco Bell are the closest – but if we are going to a restaurant probably
O’Malley’s
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
N. Mexico or Alaska – soon to be Hawaii
♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Definitely Scott
♥ Who has the worst temper?
We both do but Scott’s fuse is shorter – I hold all mine in and then erupt after I’ve had MORE than enough
♥ Who does the cooking?
We both do - I do now for dinner and Scott always does weekend meals
♥ Who is the most social?
Depends on where we are... and who's around – Scott is the most out-going and I’m the most shy
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
We both are
♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Both
♥ Who hogs the bed?
Neither one of us – we’re both really good about staying our our sides of the bed
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Scott always does – he’s a morning person and I’m a night-owl
♥ Where was your first date?
Not really sure – I picked Scott up at the airport (this being our 1st time meeting) and I think I took him to his hotel to check in then out to my house – I don’t really remember
♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me for sure
♥ Do you get flowers often?
No – I’d be upset if it was all the time because they are expensive and die – but every once in awhile I do and it's nice
♥ Who do you spend the holidays with?
Always with each other – it varies – first few years with Scott’s family – a couple of years we went to Boise to spend with my family and in the most recent years to Lewiston to spend with the kids and grandkids
♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither one of us is – Scott is probably the most cautious one though since he was cheated on twice before
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Not long – started communicating in September 00 – met in October 00 – engaged by Christmas 00 & married in April 01 – long distance relationships are expensive
♥ Who sings better?
Most definitely me
♥ Who does/did the laundry?
We both do – Scott does his own clothes and I do mine and anything that is “home” stuff
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Me
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Always Scott - He NEVER lets me drive
♥ Who picks where you go to dinner?
We generally choose together
♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Neither, we are both stubborn.......but Scott is better about apologizing
♥ Who named your pet?
Since it was my dog coming into the marriage – done deal – we’d both like to have a Yorkie and I think we'd name her “Pixie” (just met a Yorkie in Boise with that name – good idea)
♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Scott does but I don’t take any crap from him either
♥ Who has more tattoos?
Neither of us have any but I wear a temporary one in the summer
♥ Who eats more sweets?
Me – I am a sugar addict
♥ Who cries more?
Most definitely me
♥ Are you still together?
Of course

TELL ME ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MAN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How funny... you were in the third grade. :) I wouldn't take no crap from dad either, just pretend to let him be in charge. :) :)

    ReplyDelete