Saturday, January 24, 2009

My 2 most favorite guys share a Birthday

When I met Scott I thought it was real cool that he and my dad shared the same Birthday. Scott's oldest son, Andrew, also shares their birthday - very odd for 3 guys in the same family to have the same birthdate.

For several years they have shared their Birthday celebrations together, whether we have gone to Boise or dad has come up here and on the few times it has been up here with us, I have made Birthday cakes for each of them. However, this year their birthdays will be celebrated separately.

Scott wanted to go to Olive Garden for soup/salad/breadsticks for his special Birthday meal but he wouldn't let me tell them it was his birthday so no singing at our table but throughout the restaurant we heard singing 5 different times while there...lots of birthday's this weekend.

For his day he wants to just hang out at home with me....yeah!!


These are their pictures from last year and the cakes I made them...nothing too fancy on the decorating bit, sorry.

I am going to make Scott a Red Velvet cake this year...he says it is his favorite...so we'll be eating cake for a week. I'll take a picture of it and post it later because I'm doing a Paula Deen recipe and it is in a roll....well if it turns out okay, I will take a picture and post it.

Today I'm wishing them both the Happiest of Birthday's with lots of LOVE!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Dad !!!
    Dez, I did a photo tag thing, I know you will see it.. :)

    ReplyDelete