Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday's Song - The More I Seek You

So it has been 2 weeks since I did my last post. Last weekend we went to Lewiston and I didn't get my post done ahead of time so I just skipped it. I have REALLY been neglecting my blog lately. I do have several cards that I've been working on that I need to get posted.

Scott started getting sick last weekend and he usually kicks it pretty quickly but he's been fighting it all week and I'm afraid we'll have to make a trip to the Immediate Care center so he can get an antibiotic because I'm thinking from the sounds of him and what he is coughing up...he may have bronchitis. He has had walking pneumonia before and I'm afraid if he lets it go too far he'll end up with it again. Having insurance would be helpful....if only. Especially since it is so easy for me to catch any and every bug that goes around. I've been popping TONS of vitamin supplements (because I have such a poor immune system) and I've been spraying Lysol everywhere and using the Lysol disinfectant wipes to swab everything he has touched to keep me from picking up the germs.

This week's song is one my sister sent to me as a suggestion since they sing it in her church during worship and I just loved it from the moment I heard it. They lyrics are very simple and heartfelt.


The More I Seek You
Kari Jobe

The more I seek you,
The more I find you
The more I find you,
The more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breathe, feel your heart beat
This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

1 comment: