Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Stuff at Summer CHA - Part 1

Summer CHA is going on now and I would never be able to attend but I always like to see the new stuff before it hits the stores. On occasion I have ordered from Two Peas In A Bucket and they are a wonderful online store that carries a lot of variety so you can shop from the comfort of your own home. I also follow them on twitter. This week, they are doing videos of several companies and their releases for CHA. I wanted to share some of my favorites. They state that they are going to do this for 3 days so that is why this is Part 1, if I like anything on the next two days, I'll share those as well.

Basic Grey is one of my favorite paper lines and I was SO EXCITED to see the Eskimo Kisses line. I really loved the paper with the little deer on it. There are actually 2 videos to showcase the Basic Grey lines.






Little Yellow Bicycle is fairly new company, they haven’t been out very long and I was REALLY surprised at all of the embellishments they do for their lines. My favorite is the Autumn Bliss so I will have to be watching for that paper.




Pink Paislee is another fairly new company and I really liked their Amber Road line. I don’t do Halloween so having the leaves and anything for autumn along that line is great.




Bella Blvd has a really cute camped out collection that I liked.



There are several other videos that they shared today and if you want to see them on the YouTube site after watching one of these videos, along the right hand side there is a section “More From TwoPeasInABucket” and there are videos for Prima, American Crafts, Maya Road, Anna Griffin, Jillibean Soup, Hero Arts, and Fiskars.

No comments:

Post a Comment