Sunday, September 20, 2009

Linking to some good stuff - Volume 2

I've been collecting some good links and they have just piled up on me and I need to get them shared. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Here is an enlightening post on being happy in our ordinary lives. I know I wouldn’t trade mine for the limelight.

This one made me breathe deep…I have claustrophobia and a weird thing with heights…the glass walls make it look like you could slide right off the edge

The best diet secret ever….I need to rely on this

Here is a really cute Staples commercial (which I’ve never seen on TV)

This is a pretty good video…the enthusiasm this crowd has is addictive.

I wonder how many households where this actually happens A LOT.

I like this post and I even can relate to it on #4 and Gaps being gifts.

This is a really cool video….great song too.

This short post and this little longer one had me laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment