Thursday, September 10, 2009

DipTacular - Bean Dip

I’m a little late in getting on board with my contribution to BooMama’s Diptacular she started last week but being gone for 4 days away from home and the computer has given me a lot to catch up on but I loved the relaxation of being in the mountains (a post on our weekend soon to come).

I’ve slowly been going through all the others who have participated in giving their dip recipes (I haven’t gotten through them all yet) and I’ve found several (including variations) of my two favorites that are easy to do. The chili (with no beans) and block of cream cheese dip or the can of Rotel and block of Velveeta dip, so I didn’t want to do those. In looking at so many others, I’ve decided that on game days I am going to do a new dip recipe and maybe just soup for dinner. My husband and I love college football….especially if the BSU Broncos are playing or his favorite team the Washington State Cougars.

Here is a dip that I got from a friend of mine that is good and easy.

Bean Dip

2 cans Campbell’s Bean with Bacon Soup
2 cups sour cream
2 jars Bacon Cheese (or the canned stringy cheese you would put on crackers)
4 chopped green onions

Mix all together in a crock pot & heat. Serve with chunks of French bread.


If you would like to check out the other dips click on over to BooMama’s post, but it may take you some time to get through them all.

In the meantime, enjoy your favorite team play a good game of football….GO BRONCS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment